Tuesday, February 17, 2009

T-shirt With Hidden Powers

I just got the best feedback a T-shirt maker could ever get. Here's a letter from one of our subscribers telling us all about his adventure with one of our issues. So just kick back, put your feet up and enjoy. We did!

Hello!

I have been an subscriber since June 2006 and i have always gotten great feedback from friends on theses t-shirt, but nothing come close to this.
In the end of this summer i met a girl at a party, didn't speak much there, but later that evening we ended up outside her house to send of peoples in a cab.
So there we stood outside her house alone, not close to knowing each other it was an awkward silence hanging in the air.
I asked if i could come in for a glass of water, her eyes scanned me with a doubtful look and after a few seconds she said ok.
Later i found out that she came to the resolution that someone with a mumin shirt couldn't be dangerous.
One could say that the t-shirt actually got me laid!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:19

    Haha, I ve slept with a Mumin shirt too, not that particular one though...

    ReplyDelete