Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Can You Impress a Three Year Old?


Yesterday I took a trip to the ice rink together with my 3 year old son, Arvid. It was his first time on a pair of skates, and he was super exited to try it out. Well on the ice it felt by some strange reason like it was my first time two. It must have been almost 15 years since I tried this out the last time. I was certain that my skates was busted somehow. They must have been? I couldn't have gotten this bad? I use to be a hockey player for gods sake! Isn't skating suppose to be like riding a bike?

After a few minutes I started to get the hang of it, at least that was what I thought.. After about 30 minutes of showing off all my best moves, Arvid called me over and whispered in my ear pointing at another dad skating besides us. - Daddy, THAT'S an expert!

Image by Knotan.

No comments:

Post a Comment